Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. - George Eliot


This is my absolute favorite season of the year!!! I love the nip in the air and the leaves and the pumpkins and chilly nights spent watching high school football!

We have an extra special reason for all those football games this year because Jenny is a JV Cheerleader. We've loved watching her and she's having so much fun! She's also involved in ASB for the sophomore class so she's been burning the candle at both ends for several weeks. Her 15th birthday is coming up on the 19th and in her world the whole month is just for her! Guess that's what happens when you're the princess :-)


Brandon has begun his Senior year. It's all a little overwhelming to all of us I think. He's got a pretty light schedule and is really enjoying the school year so far. He's talking about going into the Coast Guard after graduation and we're pensive but supportive. Eventually he wants to be a High School History teacher. He has so much potential and we're so excited at what the future holds for him!


No comments: