Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time. ~Martin Luther



I just hosted my first holiday dinner! A little stressful I'll admit but not enough to outweigh the joy of it. I love, love, love using this house that God has blessed us with to bless my family. There was a time in our lives that Terry and I couldn't imagine owning our own home. But our God is faithful and in His perfect time he blessed us. Now we have just the right amount of room to do something as amazing as today! We had my parents, Brandy and Garry and the kids, and my brother and Sarah here for Easter Dinner today. As always, there was plenty of food but the best part is the time spent together, playing games and just talking. I love my family so much and today was just great!



No comments: